ISO 9001 Certification
Tektronix provides accredited calibration capabilities traceable to the International System of Units (SI) through a National Metrology Institute (NMI) such as National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) using a robust quality management system. Tektronix ISO 9001:2015 certification provides assurance that our quality management systems and processes ensure the consistent delivery of quality products and services.
The ISO 9001 certification is based on the following quality management principals:
- Customer Focus
- Engagement of People
- Process Approach
- Evidence-based Decision Making
- Relationship Management
Tektronix has woven these principles into its organizational fabric, delivering accredited calibration with an unwavering commitment to quality. Our 1,100 service technicians are strategically located at more than 100 locations worldwide.
Tektronix level of quality and customer service is recognized throughout the market as an industry leader. Industry leading companies from the following industries rely on Tektronix to provide accredited calibration:
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Communications Manufacturing
- Defense Manufacturing
- General Manufacturing
- Life Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Semiconductors & Electronic
- And more
Why Choose Tektronix for Multi-brand Services?
- Calibration services for equipment from 9,000-plus manufacturers—far more than just Tektronix!
- Extensive global service network—more than 100 points of service.
- Superior quality—181 ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accreditation parameters.
- 1,100-plus associates—highly skilled technicians and sales representatives.